Friday, March 18, 2011

Computers In The Classroom

I am currently taking the class Educational Technology and Design for the Elementary Education Program at UNI. It has broadened my perspective of technology in the classroom using many different programs that I have not used before. I am aware of the rapid growth in technology in today’s society but not as aware of how we will teach future students. Students have to learn technology; therefore, the teachers have to know how to teach technology.
I believe the use of computers in the classroom has benefited students, teachers, and parents. Computers have improved student’s motivation and technical skills. It gives students the confidence in learning new things. I also believe it gives students the opportunity to grow and stay up with the current technology as they complete complex task and projects.
Technology is very important for students at all ages to learn and to keep up-to-date with technology and I am very excited to teach students technology in the future! 
Computers will increase student's development and skills. Check out this article to see how computers Boost Academic Achievement.















**Image used with permission from pics4learning

No comments:

Post a Comment